Sunday, August 2, 2009

Little Letters

Dear second cousins,
I love all of you and your cute little faces! I look forward to seeing you next time.

Dear husband,
Thanks for going with me to the cookout/wedding. I know it was a little wierd, but at least it wasn't very long.

Dear humidity,
I do not love you, especially when I have to be outside with you. Please go away.

Dear car,
Thanks for taking the journey with us. I still want to get rid of you though. It's not personal.

Dear best of friends,
Thanks for the great night of jeep-riding and beer before the journey to the cookout/wedding.

Dear bed,
I am looking forward to seeing you tonight as always. You are missed when I am away.

Dear starbucks,
After having you for 2 days straight it will be hard giving you up again and facing work. Can we plan to meet every weekend?

1 comment:

ShareThis