Thursday, March 19, 2009

My first job: childcare

Well, you see, it all started when my mom had to start working full time...I was already home schooled so I 'got' to stay home and watch my younger brother and sister... and cook, clean, do the laundry and dishes...and then my aunt would have me babysit her 3 kids a lot as well. I made like $2-$5/hr while working for my aunt and was happy to have it! I was picked up and dropped off because I wasn't old enough to have a DL yet.
I wouldn't say that job was any easier than the one I have today. It was stressful, I mean you try keeping 3 kids and 2 dogs in order for an entire day while cooking and cleaning (good luck) and see how you fare! It isn't sitting around eating chocolates and watching soap operas! ...that is probably why I don't have kids to this day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis