Friday, March 27, 2009

I got a bit of nature on me!

I was sitting on my deck this afternoon watching my cute kitties clean themselves and act tired and enjoying the cool breeze and dogs barking when suddenly I had nature on me!  That's right, I enjoy watching the outdoors- just keep the bugs away! I hate things that fly at me and jump! Just because I am sitting here enjoying the outdoors is not an invite for spiders to jump on me, I mean hey! I let you live- I didn't stomp you into the deck and how do you repay me? By jumping on me and causing almost cardiac arrest!? Not cool! Get me outta this stinking fresh air!

2 comments:

  1. Along came a spider who sat down beside her and frightened Miss Oshn away. Where are the pics. I wanna see the kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, there were technical difficulties...know anyone who could help? :o)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis