Monday, August 24, 2009

Little Letters

Dear car,
You have become a thorn in my side. Please get fixed and stay that way for a while.

Dear diana camera,
You have unleashed a whole new me! I promise to take you everywhere with me (except maybe the bathroom).

Dear starry sky,
Thank you for following me all the way home. It was good to see you again.

Dear Ft Smith,
I cannot grant your wish to have me reside in you right now, but I can come to visit often. Just know that I miss you when I am away.

Dear husband,
Please sell all the 'goods' you have stockpiled so we can get you some transportation. This routine is getting old.

Dear Seattle,
I wish to come visit in October, so please reduce your flights...PLEASE!

Dear south beach diet,
You nearly killed me Saturday, but I prevailed and have stayed on you, despite all the temptations you have sent my way. I will succeed!

Dear lawn furniture,
I know you are getting used to the nice controled temperatures of the indoors, but don't ever take it for granted. It will end one day when my lovely red couch arrives.

Dear Sam's,
Our daily chats will end now. You are a big temptation with your $2.50 pizza combo and $.89 ice cream cup, so goodbye. I am moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis