Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hump Day

I am not entirely sure I like saying that, but whatever.  Thank goodness it is Wednesday!  Yaaaahh!!  It has been a long week already.
I have decided I will make stew for supper tonight. Got everything ready to go.  Of course as family tradition goes, you cannot have stew without Butter Dips, so I will be making those as well. SO GOOD!  
I am trying to plan what I will do this weekend.  I like having a rough draft for the weekend otherwise nothing happens and that very boring.  No snow and ice are planned, so I should be ok.
I am getting some girls wrangled up to go out Sat am and I think my aunt and uncle are heading down so I might have Friday night and Saturday filled already.  That will leave Sunday to clean, study, wash clothes...all the fun stuff.  Hey, it is Feb though so Garvan Gardens is open again.  Maybe we can sneak a trip in this weekend if it isn't too cold.
What are your plans for the weekend?  Perhaps you can give me some good ideas.  Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis